Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!
Just a quick post to make sure my poor neglected blog is still working.
Life in 2012 has been up and down with hubby still battling cancer.
I have just recently been having a dabble with mixed media and art journaling. I am loving it.
Have chosen the word CREATE for 2013. .
Made a promise to myself that no matter what this year brings, that I will create something at least once a week. Even just 'playing' in my art journal.
Do you have a word or quote for 2013?

4 comments:

  1. That's a great word Shirley! I've just signed up for Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's '30 Days in your Journal' class, to get me started art journaling, so I think my word will be 'Journal'
    Hope that 2013 will bring you & all the family, much health & happiness!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog seems to be working Shirley! :-) Lovely to see you back and I do hope you find some time for yourself to create. I also wanted to thankyou for the lovely comments you have left for me on Darkroom Door and Stampotique. Happy new year!! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is working :) Great to see you blogging again, & as for my word, it will be "play" Take care, my friend & I wish you & yours all the best for a healthy, safe & creative New Year. 2013, here we go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I missed this post Shirl... good to see you blogging... LOVE your word for 2013... and so happy that you are going to include arty play this year... my thoughts are with you and your hubby... Happy New Year...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete