Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pan Pastels

Last Sunday, my friend Lynne and I finally got around to playing with Pan Pastels.
In the December 2012 issue of the Craft Stamper  is an easy and fun Masterclass for Pan Pastels.
We did the five techniques shown onto large tags.

Tonight I decided to do a journal page using all five techniques we learnt.


This was a quick and relaxing page to create. The hardest part was choosing which colours to use...they are all yummy!
These Pan Pastels have been sitting in my cupboard. and forgotten. Not any more!
Have you re discovered any art supplies forgotten about?

2 comments:

  1. Your page is beautiful Shirley! I too have some Pan Pastels sitting unused! Lol! Must dig out my Dec mag!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love this gorgeous page Shirl... and aren't pan pastels super fun to play with... love how you incorporated the different techniques on one page... beautiful work...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete